Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM) is a not-for-profit management company that exclusively maintains our London developments. It gives customers who buy a Barratt London home the assurance that the original developer will be around to take care of their home’s surroundings, long after they have settled in.
BRAM ensures that our developments are presented to a high standard at all times, and keeps our customers up to date with the latest information about their development.
BRAM at a glance:
- Manages over 5,000 properties across 18 sites in London
- Maintains communal areas, including landscaping, lifts and boilers
- A not-for-profit company that ensures the management fees we charge are competitive, while reflecting high service standards
- Details how we spend the service charge, which is independently audited and held in trust in a dedicated bank account
- Inspects developments at least once per month to anticipate issues, addressing them before they become problems.
The BREEAM 'Excellent' rated Glass Mill Leisure Centre and apartment block was commended by judges for its transformational impact on the wider area, benefits to the local community, design and ingenuity.
Photo: Glass Mill Leisure Centre, managed by BRAM
case study October 2014
<< Back to The marketplace and our customers